Palo Santo - $20
These long-lasting Palo Santo sticks make perfect smudging tools. Smudging is a ritual through which we cleanse the energy of a physical space, object or person.
- These sustainably harvested, high-quality Palo Santo smudging sticks are hand-picked and hand-rolled by talented Peruvian artisans.
- When burned, the stick produces a fresh, aromatic scent. The smoke gives off a purifying, grounding effect that may help promote feelings of tranquility and peace.
- Smudging sticks come in a reusable glass jar.
- To use, light the tip of the stick and allow the wood to burn for under a minute before blowing out the flame. Relight as needed.
- SERFOR (National Forest Service and Wildlife) certified.
7 wooden sticks, approximately 4 inches long
Glass container included: 4.5” x 2.5”
Never leave burning stick alone
Sustainably harvested in Peru. Plants and Teas only works with suppliers who utilize ethical, fair trade and sustainable practices.